Thursday, August 9, 2012

Turn Your Head and Cough...


I know I said I’d be writin about the most recent ex in the next entry but it’s takin me much longer than I thought it would to write it. There’s a lot to it and I want it to come out right. In the meantime… I think I’m in love with my Dr.

I was in the office yesterday for a preventative care appointment. My insurance company through work is offerin a discount for us for next year if we do a few things before Aug 15th. I’m definitely up for a discount so I figured I would do those few things.

It’s not the first time I’ve seen this Dr. My regular Dr. is well liked there and it’s always hard to get an appointment with him. Since it really doesn’t matter all that much to me who I see as long as I get whatever needs to be taken care of… taken care of. The last few appointments I’ve had with this woman.

She’s beautiful… great face… greeeeeat body. Just thinkin about it has me sittin here wishin I could have some “me time” right now. Her personality until yesterday however was almost non-existent. It never much mattered to me because like I said… as long as I get done what needs to be done I’m good.

But yesterday I get in there and one of the things I had to include in this was my BMI (Body Mass Index). My BMI is high for my age and height puttin me in the overweight category. The problem with this BMI is that it doesn’t take into account muscle mass.

So yesterday she walks in and she’s all smiles. I mention the BMI and she starts almost flirtin with me. She’s like pay no attention to your BMI… it’s obviously muscle on you. You’ve got great arms (I was wearin a cut off shirt) and a great body.

Then she starts talkin to me like we’re on a date. Askin me what I do for a livin and what I do to stay in shape… what I do for fun and all with this smile on her face. If I’m bein honest it was the first time I’ve ever been to the Dr. where I was disappointed that the Dr. wasn’t stickin their hand down my pants askin me to turn my head and cough. It’s probably a good thing though because it probably would have been a little uncomfortable when I started runnin my fingers through her hair while she was doin that.

The thing is with her lookin like she does and actually showin some personality this time around it actually made her soooooo much more attractive. I almost asked her out… and if I wasn’t such a pussy I would have.

Aaaaanyway… I absolutely love foreign films. I have no problem whatsoever with havin to read subtitles. Last night I rented this movie called The Assault to watch with my daughter. It’s a movie about the terrorist hijackin of a French plane from back in 1994.

Usually when you pop in a foreign film it defaults to subtitles when it starts and you just watch. Last night however it defaulted to dubbed English with no subtitles. Can I tell you how fuckin annoyin that was? I mean I’ve watched martial arts films like that and it’s never really bothered me. But in this movie they kept showin the family of this one cop and he had a daughter that had to be like 3 years old. The voice however sounded like some 30 year old woman who was tryin to talk like a 3 year old. Very fuckin annoyin.

So I took the rest of the day off yesterday after my Dr’s appointment to take my daughter up to Hershey Park. We have season passes and I figured it wouldn’t be as busy on a Wednesday. Sometimes I’m so fuckin smart I amaze myself. No lines for anything.

She and I have become coaster fanatics. That’s pretty much all we do when we go there. I love it since she used to be so scared of ridin even the smallest one. Now she’ll ride anything. Of course as each ride starts off I have this little ritual of turnin to her and sayin “I’m pretty sure we’re gonna die”.

Yesterday it was funny though. We went on Skyrush which is the coaster that just opened this year. It’s their fastest, tallest and longest coaster. It has 4 seats in each row with the seats on the end being wing seats. Your feet dangle. Right off the bat it takes you up and drops you 200 feet almost straight down. It’s awesome!! It’s something you absolutely HAVE to sit in the front row for. The extra half hour online is so worth it.

Anyway on the way up to this 200 foot drop after I’ve already given my daughter the traditional “I’m pretty sure we’re gonna die” thingy the girl next to me starts talkin to her friend. She’s like “Oh shit… Oh fuck… I hate you… I hate you”. I turn to her and say… “The bolt on your harness looks like it’s loose. I’m pretty sure you’re gonna die”. She looks me dead in the eyes and stares and just as we’re startin to go down she says “You’re an asshooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole”.

I’m still havin trouble hearin out of my left ear after hearin her high pitched scream the whole ride. But… it was worth it just to see the fear in her eyes. Fuckin teenagers. :P

Of course a visit to Hershey or anywhere else is never without its comments that I get from people about lookin like a certain celebrity. This really cute young girl from Virginia on line behind us for the one ride asked me the standard “Did anyone ever tell you that you look like (insert your guess here)?”

It’s always the same question and it never gets old. I love the attention. Which is a weird combination with the fact that I’m shy. You’d figure if I love attention that much I’d be a little less reserved. But I’m not.

It’s no different here in my blog… I absolutely love the attention that comes with writin it. I love when people read and comment. I put up and entry and for the next hour or two I’m starin at my stats. Refresh… refresh… refresh… Oooo someone visited… check for comments… refresh… refresh… refresh. So feed my obsession… read me… comment me… oh yea that’s in right there… oh god yes… yes read me… comment me… read me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment